Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you change your life?

i need some tips i am bored of my daily routine %26amp; need change in my life %26amp; suggestions of simple thing to start doing on my own to get me to change e.g. activities/hobbies etc %26amp; i want to start doing this things on my own as a lot of my friends are in relationships %26amp; others i just want to distance myself from for a while, while i am changing my life.



thanksHow do you change your life?
Think about why and how you want to change your life. Do you want to change your life for a particular purpose?

Change your outlook on life. If you think your life sucks, then do things you love to do to make your life positive.

Don't spend your money on junk such as candy, chips etc. Save it for important things and emergencies.

If you want to, keep a journal and just write or sketch things when you are bored. Also, when you are doing something you might think of something you won't want to forget write it down express your feelings.

Change your habits. Your life is what it is because of an accumulation of habits that you might not be aware of. Make note of those habits and break them.



Good luck!How do you change your life?
u have 2 change urself 2 change ur life.
I am getting ready to change my life in a few months. I am getting a divorce. I am tired of being his slave and doing everything around here while he stays on the sofa all the time. We go nowhere and do nothing. Not once did he cut the grass, trim the hedges last year. I did everything around here and all he did was whine that if he got hurt he would call off of work. I am keeping some of my friends close but distancing from others. You need to get out of your shell and you will. Still keep some of those friends close by...only a certain few and they will help you make your life changes together.
maybe switch churches, pick up a new hobbie (one that allows you to interact with others), get a part time job, martial arts, lots of stuff just think
Self help books worked for me. And first it's not what you start doing, but what you stop doing, this allows room for the new ';stuff'; Sounds like you're on the right track. Give yourself time, be gentle with yourself. Positive affirmations might be something for you to look into. Hobbies? What did you like to play with as a small child, before you were told that you're ';too old'; for those things now.
You have to find your path thru life, your passions and what makes you happy. Something you must find on your own, what works for one may not work for someone else. I was always after my boy to do his homework for the scholarships.. Never could get thru to him. From now on son you do it your way I can't help or do it for you. He was bored in school now in his third year at a University, on the deans list, at sixteen traveled by himself to some 22 countries learned a lot about other people and cultures. Spent a semester in Costa Rica learning Spanish and Political Science, Spent a semester as an intern in a U.S. Embassy, wrote a civil rights essay for Washington, ,Had no money for school got on want to be a millionaire and won it.My boy has to do it his way and I let him,



i want to start doing this things on my own Only you can know your true passions and interests. They must be in your heart not in the heart of someone
Go for a walk/run everyday! And each time change your route and time. Going for a walk or run can help clear your mind and give you time to think. Fresh air, new sights, etc are all good for the mind and can help you see a new perspective.
to make your life more interesting... why dont u opt for such things or activities that make you

happy???



i reckon you should make a well organised time-table.. it may sound stupid but trust me atleast u'll abide by it. make it interesting and realistic according to your capabilities as to what time and when u can do a particular task...

No comments:

Post a Comment