Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Is it possible for me to change my life?

Yes, I dearly wish I could snap my fingers and my life would scramble around and change. But I've been snapping for 5 minutes and the only change that happened is my fingers are now hurting! I just came back from a slumber party (but I didn't spend the night because I have 2 English projects due at the end of the weekend) and I realized how unhappy and dissatisfied I was with my life.Can I just up and change? Become the person I want to be? How?Is it possible for me to change my life?
Sure.

Why not?

Look in the real world.

Decode this lyrics '; You'll see ';

';Wonderful world';

';Don't know much';

';The Great Commandments';

';For he's a jolly good fellow';

';I will follow him';

';Fame';

';Escape ( If you like Pina Coladas)

';Change partner';

';Last waltz';

';Tennessee waltz';

Who should we change?

With Jesus?

Mr. Mohammad?

Mr. Gautama Buddha?

Mr. Confucius?

Mr. Tao?

Shambo the mad cow?

Pick your partner?

With the Book of the Living ?

With the Book of the Dead?

With Blue Book?

Love is Blue?

Luke 21.30-36

Luke 9.25,55-56,60

Luke 24.44-45,47-48

What do you think?Is it possible for me to change my life?
Yes you can, for the worse if you do it now. For the better if you tough it out and finish what you started. Your life will change whether you want it to or not. Time does that. Your attitude though is up to you and you can make the best of your time or the worst of it.
  • website host
  • black ish powder
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment