Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Many people say that hypnosis is wonderful. If you tried it, please tell me how did it change your life.?

I'm really interested in hypnosis. And I want to know how much it can change my life particularly in my studies.

Thanks for the help.Many people say that hypnosis is wonderful. If you tried it, please tell me how did it change your life.?
I've used it to quit smoking and for my insomnia problems.

It can definitely help with your studies. There are mp3 sessions that help with memory to test taking anxiety. If you find the free mp3 section on the following link, I know it has a free session for learning which you should try for your studies. If it works for you then look into buying a full session.

You just need to keep your mind open and hypnosis will work. For me It has been better than any pill and patch treatment that I have used for smoking and sleeping.Many people say that hypnosis is wonderful. If you tried it, please tell me how did it change your life.?
My mum got it done to her on holiday in gran canaria... she felt like sh** for like 6 days so i would she it is crap..! :}
Hypnosis is all about focus. It's more than just relaxing-we can trance out when we are learning something new and that ';learning'; might be to do with increased confidence, not smoking, even lowering blood pressure and switching off pain.



Certainly people change their lives with hypnosis all the time.

http://www.uncommon-knowledge.co.uk/articles/uncommon-hypnosis/what-is-hypnosis.html



I used to be terrified of both public speaking and spiders and hypnosis helped me overcome both those fears. It also helped me learn guitar and focus on work.
  • hair cut styles
  • low cost web hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment