Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Ways to change my life and stop it being depressing?

ever since I have turned 14 I have been feeling depressed, especially today when There was a sad song on TV, I remembered my boring, antisocial life, how I am too shy to have friends, and how I will just stay online all day not getting a hobby or having fun with others, instead I would do everything with my parents like a loser.What can I do to have a happier life.I need a hobby or something because otherwise I will have a horrible future and would have wasted my life.Ways to change my life and stop it being depressing?
Doing things with your parents is wonderful....not a bad thing!



Doing things with friends is fun, and you might try initiating the outings and/or time spent with a friend. It never hurts to ask.



Fourteen is a very delicate age. Those feelings are changes in your body and system, and can even be hormonal issues. If you've not started your monthly periods, you may begin soon. Moods of deep feelings and emotions are normal, and can happen in different strengths for some.



This is my biggest thing when your issue used to happen to me. I told myself this: How I feel now will not last, so I must pick up and move by going jogging, exercizing, watching a very funny show on tv or at the movies to make me laugh, clean my room (straightening up can amazingly make you feel tons better), sew a new outfit, do a craft, listen to happy music, call a friend and invite them over (friends can soothe the heart and soul). Do anything to entertain yourself!! Anything to get you away from thinking any negative thoughts. Sitting and harping on negative can accelerate more negativity. So, stop....move....go take on a task or fun thing that you like to do, to stop you from thinking that way. In a day (maybe less, or maybe more), the feelings will diminish, hopefully. Hugs, and take care. Hope this works for you. :o)Ways to change my life and stop it being depressing?
Focus on learning something new...
Think about the happiest time of your life and try to find something similar like that to keep you happy. I found myself too busy with life and hating the fact that I have so much responsibility. I had to take things back a few decades to realize I love music! I started giving myself time during the day to use the internet to search for old songs and yes, I found the happy place I had lost. It's within you, just take a breather and find what it is, I am sure it's really right under your nose!
Sweetheart I hope when my son is 14 he still wants to do things with me and his father because the day he doesn't want to hang out with us anymore is the day my heart will break in two.



Maybe if you'd like you can find a nice Church to attend because if it's a good one they'll have lots of youth activities and you'll make lots of new friends along with starting a brand new relationship with your Heavenly Father.



I'm attending a Lutheran Church right now and I just love it because they do so many outreach activities for our community and they really do so much for everyone touching the lives of many.



This will definitely lift your spirits and give you new direction in life so if you want you could give it a try.

Here's the link to the Church I'm going to right now and it's a really good one, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment