Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How did my chemical romance change your life?

i listened to the song im not okay and then i wanted to know more about what they do.How did my chemical romance change your life?
BEST BAND EVER!!! change my life? ummm... i no longer listen to crap like taylor swift, the jonas brothers, and the hip hop/rap genre in general that seems to dominate our society. they arent emo either. btw, i hope more of their songs are like desolation row.How did my chemical romance change your life?
MCR sucks. im sorry and i know i'll get TD's from this, but i just can't stand them....
it didn't change my life, but they rock I..I.

listen to desolation row, a cover from Bob Dylan's (he's awesome also) song!



Oh haters, you don't know real music!!!
it made me hate emos even more
They made me hate modern music even more
made me relise **** music
They didn't. Spiritually, Jesus Christ changed my life. Musically, listening to Warren Zevon changed my life.
Well actually, they made it worse, because they suck so bad.
They made me realize that yes, it is possible for me to hate a band.
Change my life?
They changed my life by taking popular music into a realm of trite, meaningless garbage that it had never dared go into before.
They took 4 minutes from me that I will never get back.,

They are crap.
The made me kill myself because they're shitty music is so unbearable.
It made me realize how god awful ';rock'; music is now a days and just music in general. It also made me realize that kids will do anything to fit in, because liking and dressing like that band could be one of the most retarded things of all time and everyone knows it.
they are the greatest band! they make me feel amazing when i hear them. gerard way's voice is amazing. the music is.....i cant even explain it. i love them soooooo much! check them out! (they are not emo by the way...they are punk-ish )
By declining their music, I was able to explore good music.
They further destroyed my faith in human beings...



Plus they made me realise the only band that should try and be The Smiths is The Smiths.
it makes me depressed that people keep that band alive and kicking, wow nothing worse than musicians who don't understand what music is. if you even want to call them musicians more like kids who have someone wright there songs for them.
MCR SUCKS
MCR changes lives? What is this blasphemy? Yes their songs are OK but they don't ';change lives';. Nor is your apparently ';life changing'; experience not that life-changing! Disturbed kick's MCR's @$$.
they didn't even affect me
They made me realize how much someone could make music suck.
Who?
WHAT THE ***** IS WRONG WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE!!



Yes I know everyuone is titled to their own opinion but whos to say MCR sucks?



My chemical romance is the best band ever they rock and everyone knows it, even if they don't like their songs.



When I didn't know what sort of music I would decide to listen to, I heard a mcr song and and decided: Thats the sort of music I'm gonna follow, and since then, I've joined the mcrmy to fight against haters. Which in this case is everyone but like 2 people. so ... FACE!



MY FAMOUS LAST WORDS ARE ABOUT MCR



WOOOOOOOOOO
they try to help depressed emos become better in life and to be happy and just live a normal life
theyre my favorite band!!!! ok I'm REALLY bad at answering questions today aren't I... but still... what is WRONG with these people!?!? they keep saying my chemical romance sucks but they don't!!!! i would die in the most painful ways for them!!!!! I would like saw off my arm and my leg and LIVE for them!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT HAVE THEY DONT TO NOT CHANGE IT!

lol

they have soo many good songs, i have leard, how to play them, sing them, and get meaning out of them!

i feel really heald when i listen to all thier deep thoughs, it makes me feel better! even when im not okay ( i promise )

xD

they r amazing!

they have helps me out in so many ways! even with my style
They are okay. I went to their concert on May 9, 2008.
Not in any way.In fact they make me sick of so called new music.Jesus saves not what's his name.
  • is hindu name
  • area condos for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment