Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I just saw the movie slumdog millionare and it made me realize how spoiled I am. I want to change my life, how?

I hate this American lifestyle of placing value of material things over love. I hate living America, because even the poor are rich and everyone takes life for granted. I am so depressed and nothing gives me joy. I am graduating from high school this june and I want to pursue a lifestyle free from materialistic things. What can I do? Join the peace corps? I want to find true love and live happily. Am I stuck forever?I just saw the movie slumdog millionare and it made me realize how spoiled I am. I want to change my life, how?
YOU COULD (sry for the caps...) try living in the forest...build a wooden house...I just saw the movie slumdog millionare and it made me realize how spoiled I am. I want to change my life, how?
people from around around the world immigrate to US coz u wouldn't find anywhere as good as here now u think it's not fine?!u have no idea how horrible lifes are in some other countries!love, u'll find it whitin your heart %26amp; the people around you not the place you are in! you've no idea what u have

Report Abuse


Just because you are spoiled doesn't mean everyone in America is. I for one certainly do NOT take life for granted or put everything into materialistic things. There are many of us Americans that do NOT take life for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment