Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I want a major life change?

My like seems dull and boring I have way too much free time on my hands, even though I go to work and school. I am tired of the same old thing every day and would like to have new experiences and actually do something productive with my time. I need some suggestions on how I can change my life and myself for the better.I want a major life change?
This answer has nothing to do with religion.



Since you were custom-designed by God for His purposes, and not yours, I'd suggest starting a relationship with Him by accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. Everything you are and have are His and should be used for Him. When you draw closer to God in a relationship, He'll draw closer to you and show you His plans about your future. That's what He did for me, and has already promoted me in unexpected ways.



God is wisdom, knowledge and understanding, and He'll be glad to give them to you when you put Him first in your life. Then you and others will notice a major life change in you as He changes you from the inside out.



God's purpose is for us to love and serve Him, and to assume godly character. Our main emphasis should not be about life here, but preparing for eternity- this is forever. God is your Manufacturer who knows you better than anyone else. Your relationship can start by asking Jesus Christ to come into your heart as your Savior. Ask Him to forgive you for any wrong and to cleanse you from it. Tell Him you believe He is the Son of God and thank Him for dying for you. Confess that you believe He rose again, and ask that He help you live for Him.



If you meant what you just prayed, Congratulations, and welcome to the family of God! Keep the relationship going by

o Talking to God everyday about everything. Spend time alone with Him.

o Reading, meditating, and applying His Word daily from the Bible to your life. Start with St. John from the Message or Amplified Bible version.

o Making friends at a local Bible-teaching, Holy Spirit-led church, where you can be encouraged in your walk of faith

o Telling others about Jesus Christ and how He's blessed you.



Check out the links below for more tips.I want a major life change?
u need to get a boy/girl friend to fix up ur boring life dude ! , or go on a vacation/cruiz btw cruizes are really easy ways to meet people so try that! good luck dude =]
We always seem to want what we don't have. When our lives are dull and boring, we want fun and excitement. When our lives are fun and exciting, we want peace and tranquility. One thing I have learned over the years (47 of them) life is most like a roller coaster. So be careful for what you ask for. Change happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment