Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i change my life?

i used to always be happy, energetic, and just enjoy life. But now i feel like even if i try to act happy or try to enjoy life i feel the same. The more i try the more i get frustrated with myself and take it out on others. Also my attitude has changed to more agressive. i wish there was something i could do to bring my happiness back. like a ritual or meditation that could help my soul and mind???How can i change my life?
There's a great website called Coping.org is has all kinds of information , and not the run of the mill stuff, very in-depth with exercises

I found it helpful. Sometimes, we are unhappy for reasons that are selfish, maybe try volunteering.It couldn't hurt. Good luck and be wellHow can i change my life?
most people get high but just think of wut gets u mad and ignore it out your life and enjoy the ones you cherish
yoga


keep trying, listen to meditation music every morning. you willl feel good
i agree.



i used to be this all smiles loving life kinda person.



and now im not happy, although i always put on fake smiles in front of people.



and im constantly searching for happiness...



or someone who will change my outlook on life.
you shouldn't have to ';try'; to be happy. just do things that make you happy and eliminate things that don't make you happy.
My suggestion is that you simple relax buy some relaxing music and do yoga and release all that stress and maybe join the ymca as they have a yoga program and you can learn many different techniques and calm down and lose all that stress
  • fish
  • bird
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment