Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Can a person change your life for the worse?

I know this seems obvious but I was reflecting on the last 10 years of my life lately (thats when I met the man who I am now divorcing) and I realized I have been not just depressed but insane since I met him. Now that I have been away from him for a while I am starting to feel normal again. How does a person have such a hold on you. Like your hypnotized or under some sort of spell.Can a person change your life for the worse?
Yes. They're called bad influences. People you admire and then turn out to only have their own self interest in mind can turn you off from having a mentor in life. Mentors and people of positive influence in your life are the key moments in life for people who make a difference to themselves.Can a person change your life for the worse?
yes
Yes,
Some people are just very possessive and controlling. They get into your head and can affect your mood and the way you think and feel about yourself. It's certainly best in life to steer away from these types of people if they affect you negatively.
I don't know. I think people just get used to a situation and find in a weird kind of way, comforting. I think they become scared of being away from something they're so used to.



I'm sorry for your insane 10 years.
I have been through something similar. You put your all into a relationship and they take it all. - Leaving you with nothing in reserve for yourself.

Once you find your old self again hold onto it. You can improve it by doing things/living life for YOU. It doesn't happen over night but as time passes you find this inner strength that fills you up with pride all over again. Survival mode. Girl power. Go girl.
I know from experience that a man can totally disrupt your life, and I know women are guilty of such as well. I do know now that I can be driven as far as I personally will let someone drive me. That should be the same for everyone. You'll be depressed, if you let him do that to you. The same for anger, sadness, and all the other emotions...You have to rise above it, be strong, and know that in time, you will get to another happy place in your life.
yes, love is blind, dear
I know what you mean, completely. I think yes, that someone can change your life for the worse. I just think that it is up to you to change it again. Don't let this divorce be a bad thing. Let it be INDEPENDENCE DAY!! You can take care of you now and don't worry about being insane anymore. You don't have to worry if he is really going where he said he was going. You don't have to care anymore. The best part is, you can still love him and not have to feel the pain of being with him.
i guess if you fall in love with that person and then he/she kills your dog and then your mom. That would be sad and could change your life for the worse?
People are blind. We see what we want to see. No matter how many people tell you to get away from a person. It doesnt help you have to figure it yourself. Good luck with everything. Start your new life and be happy. There are plenty things to be happy for in this world. SMILE.
it may seem like a horrible exprience in hindsight but he was probably the best teacher you ever had.If you look beyond the depressing and insane bits you'll find you have learnt alot from the experience about yourself and about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment