Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Why do I constantly fail to change my life when I hate it so much?

I hate my job and pretty much my whole situation but i keep returning to it like it's all I know how to do. Any ideas?Why do I constantly fail to change my life when I hate it so much?
Maybe you have a little fear of stepping out of your comfort zone or fear you may not find other work. Well, I don't believe that for a minute, especially if you are a worker and willing to relocate if necessary. Life is just to darn short to waste it feeling as you do all the time. Search your heart, then do what makes you feel good inside. Yes, you will feel some fear too because anything new is scary but in the end you will be true to you and we don't get any younger. Write down all your positive qualities, what you know you can do, and what you would like to do which may help you find a new direction. Life is not always about following the status quo, working 40 hours a week for 40 years doing the same thing, although some people might like that, it's not for everyone. Some people like a mixture of jobs, giving them an opportunity to do and see many different places and learning many skills as they go. Follow your heart/mind, even if it doesn't turn out the way you wanted. It will be a learning experience and what life is truly all about. As the saying goes, Feel the fear and do it anyway! Take careWhy do I constantly fail to change my life when I hate it so much?
Perhaps it is because deep down inside you know that there is no real alternative out there...

The biggest problem of humanity today is depression. Many people just can't find happiness in their life no matter what they do and were they go.

This is because they seek something more than this world has to offer. Money, respect, knowledge and the basic food, sex and family. People are looking for the meaning behind it all and will not satisfy for less. Perhaps you are one of those people, who the ';point in the heart'; has awaikend in them. I used to be in this place as well, I've changed work places and moved around the country for years looking for something that I couldn't pinpoint what it was. Until I've found these links (below) that helped me find that there is a greater purpose for everything that happens in my life.

I suggest you give it a go..



Good luck.
I think it takes a lot of time, effort and money to change things. This could the reason for not taking steps to change things.

No comments:

Post a Comment