Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How can i change my life for real?.......?

I am really dissappointed in myself for being too lazy..I want to learn something- i always delay it...I think i might be slightly depressed... I hate my life right now, i have many dreams but i don't do anything to accomplish them...Have yoy ever felt like that?How can i change my life for real?.......?
pick an interest and force yourself to partake in the pursuit of that interest.



you may be depressed but you can overcome that by getting on with what interests you.



good luck, and every gets discouraged at one time or another.How can i change my life for real?.......?
If you dont like your life get high and play world of warcraft and start your new life.
To change your life you will have to begin by changing your brain. Your entire lifetime experience is burned into your brain and these burned in experiences are holding you back from having new better ones. There are three ways to change your brain, take drugs, exercise or take up a meditation practice. I would definitely suggest that you seek help. I was just like you. I got on meds to deal with the depression then I began a yoga and meditation practice and after two years of yoga and meditation (which I still continue) I was able to wean off of the drugs and I have been HAPPY and active ever since.
daaaaaang we are in the same exact boat to a teee. everything you said i feel exactly the same way. it sucks. all i can think is that its never too late. we can get up and learn something and do something productive instead of daydreaming. the more little things we do will eventually become a big accomplishment one day. we are the only ones who choose our path. we just have to get up and move forward and not let anyone or anything hold us back. it gets really hard sometimes but if we dream it we can do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment