Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How has your life change since starting high school?

just tell me things that have changed. it really iterestes me since i for fact that my life has changed from the stress to choices to friends. i wanna hear your story:).How has your life change since starting high school?
My style changed, of course. Back then I just wanted to fit in, so I tried to wear what everybody else was wearing. It wasn't really me though and now I know better and I'll buy clothes just because I like them. I remember buying Hollister and Abercrombie clothes just because a lot of people wore them and I was kinda insecure and just wanted to fit in with them. Now, I wear a whole bunch of funky clothes and accessories. I just mix and match and get really creative with my clothes. Nobody commented on my clothes before, but now I get so many compliments on them! Just for not caring whether I fit in or not! I used to be so insecure and even though I smiled all the time, I felt disgusting inside. I'm less insecure now and genuinely happy. I fight with my parents a lot less. Some of my friends are the same, but I lost some friends and made some friends too. And school is school. I feel the same about it.How has your life change since starting high school?
I'm only in the ninth grade, but it changed my life quite a lot.



In my elementary school, I was one of those ';quiet kids'; who didn't really talk much, but had a lot of friends at school. But, ever since high school started, I got over my shyness and now I socialize a lot with everyone in my grade, even though I talk way too much sometimes.



But, it also made me a nicer person. Last year I was always getting into fights and everything, but this year I changed. Met a girl, who I like. We're good friends, she made me who I am. Got me interested in world issues, and what not. I was a caring person before, but she makes me care even more now.



As for the friends, I lost a few but made a lot.
High School, alone, hasn't changed me much. But high school with family problems has made me realize high school isn't for every one and most relationships and issues I had through out high school, I won't have to deal with it ever again. One thing that I learned that seems important to me is: No problem is bigger or more of an issue than any problem; they're just different. Another one is: I may have gone through my share of **** in high school, but I feel more sorry for those who will have to go through it later in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment