Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Trying to change my life, want to work from home,how to start online business with no money?

need to make investment moneyTrying to change my life, want to work from home,how to start online business with no money?
r.sionnach@yahoo.com



I have been working from home for 5 years.



It is great to be able to set my own hours and work days, but is still work. If you are serious, send me an email to the address above or see my profile for more information.



I can help you get started and give you any advice I can through email or read my Yahoo profile.Trying to change my life, want to work from home,how to start online business with no money?
invest in your piggy bank.
you could try working from home as an independent contractor for a company like www.liveops.com or www.liveworks.com these are legit. companies that contract with individuals for home based work. there are no real start up costs except a required back ground check. You will not get rich with these but you can make a ull time income from home making your own scheduale.
If you don't believe hypes and want it real, I suggest you try the most honest online business ever created. Legit and free to join.

http://adtrack.trafficwave.net/t.pl/3820
Here there are good sites on business http://net-money1.notlong.com/5AAoSP6
Hi Tybees,

First off, its not so easy but is possible.It really is.You would need to invest some money, it need not cost the earth though-you need a web host and domain name. There is so much information out there, some good, and some not so good.It is all too easy to give up in frustration.

What I recommend is finding clear how to information, from people who care.
Everything cost money- sorry. But I have good news. You can change your life and work from home by partnering with us. You already shop for your personal home products like detergent, body wash, shampoo, toothpaste, hairspray, candles, vitamins and the list goes on and on. Just change where you shop, tell others and you will make a difference in your life. Let me tell you more and our promotion until the 13th is that you can start this for only $1. No obligation, money back guaranteed. www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/rozpetal

Good luck, Elaine
there are numerous ways to earn money online, but most of them require certain registration fee. if you wish to earn without investing anything, then i will suggest you PTC sites, where u get money to click advertisements.................. i myself is earning respectable side income from them. all you have to do is register and start clicking advertisements right away.

You might earn slow in the beginning but once u buy refferal packs from the money u've earned, it multiplies your earnings and speeds it up. and moreover its a totally genuine and scamfree way of earning.



PATIENCE IS THE KEY



i signed up for many PTC sites, among which many were scams and did not bother to pay me any money. but the link below indicates a list of those sites, from which im actually earning, on regular basis:



http://www.geocities.com/make_online.money/earn_money_online.html



works for minors as well !! (NO AGE RESTRICTIONS)
work on business plan

contact sba.gov for general approach

focus on need and demand assessment

why do people buy lower price

hula hoop ideas are not everyone's cup of tea

many websites are reasonable

try yahoo
I want to congratulate you on wanting to change and get more out of life. The problem with the question you asked is who can you trust over the internet. I started my own company at the age of 17 and became a self made millionaire by the age of 25, hard to believe I know. But after working one day at a restaurant I decided I would never work for minimum wage or for anyone but myself. I retired at the age of 50 when one of my sons was in a motocross accident and suffered permanent brain damage. I now devote my time to helping as many people I can start their own businesses from home. Read my profile if you wish. I am always available to help and answer your questions.
Its very simple go to mvil.ws and you will be making a good income in a couple of weeks.It actually works and you don't have to do a lot of work and it comes with a 7 day free trial. If you don't like it you can cancel before the trial is up and not be charged a dime. And with all this you receive your own website and ten emails the way you like them.If you choose to stay to stay all you do is pay $10 a month which is nothing because you will be making so much and don't forget you can cancel at any time. The site is mvil.ws and if you want more info and the video go to freedom.ws and the access code will be mirlandev. Any questions please email me.
Yes people can make money online and its easy. The hard part is finding a company that will actually pay you your earnings. I've been through thick and thin. I've been scammed over 5 times. Discouraged, Beaten down, Lost I tried 1 last time and god answered my prayers. If it wasn't for my children I wouldn't look. All i did was sign up, watched the video presentation. Then they took my credit card info. But there is a seven day free trial and if you don't like it you can quit at anytime. After the seven day free trial you will be charged $10 a month which is nothing compared to what you will be making. It's really a bargain.All that you have to do to earn money is to refer people and make sure they sign up. For every 5 people that sign up under you, you will receive $100 dollars in a check to your name!! There is also many more features such as you get your own website. You give it any url that you want and you can sell stuff on your site or anything that you want to do with your site. There are a lot of great features that come with this package.At first I thought this was a scam too but once i got my check I literally went on my knees and thanked the lord. All this for only ten dollars and now im thinking of getting some stuff to sell so i could make a lot more money.If you are interested just sign up at mvil.ws or for more info go to freedom.ws and the passcode will be mirlandev
From Home is the Where, Online is the How (and Where).



You need to start with the What.



What are your unique skills and abilities that will let you add value to a transaction? If you're just buying and reselling stuff on a web site, there's no value added - you'll have hundreds of competitors and the profit margin will be nil.



Start by figuring out what you can do well, then ask yourself if that's a product or service that can be effectively delivered online.



If so, put together a business plan detailing

* your customers (and how you'll reach them)

* your competitors (and how you'll beat them)

* your management plan (sole proprietorship? LLC? insurance? banking? How you'll handle shipping %26amp; returns, etc.)

* your marketing strategy



And please, for the love of Pete, ignore all the ';Make $2000 a month/no experience required'; scams. They're all -- I repeat, ALL -- crap and not worthy of your time.
I think a lot depends on what you would like to do, how much time you have to spare, and how much effort you're willing to put in.



There may be people that recommend doing paid surveys, so if you do decide to investigate surveys make sure they're reputable companies. And you should NEVER have to pay to join a survey company or spend money on a product that promises you'll get rich by doing surveys. It's FREE to join any survey panel.



There could also be opportunities in writing articles - especially if you enjoy writing or have some knowledge to share on a particular subject.



And there is also affiliate marketing, where you can promote products online on behalf of the product supplier. Every time you make a sale, you get commission - and all you have to do is simply refer the buyer to the seller.



I have heard of data entry, stuffing envelopes, etc. but only in bad terms - people sent money in to 'register' and then didn't hear anything back. Or did all the work only to be told it wasn't to a sufficient standard!



I personally started with affiliate marketing earlier this year, after I was made redundant. It has vast money making potential and is exciting to be involved in. However, it requires a certain amount of time and effort.



In pursuing any of the above methods, there are going to be potential scams - so tread carefully.



What I would recommend from my own experience is as follows:



Surveys - finding paid survey sites by myself as opposed to investing in a 'paid surveys' product. You don't have to pay to register on each survey company website so it's better if you can find them without paying someone to merely tell you what these sites are or how to 'play the system'. It really is straight forward. There's a small directory on this site which features what appear to be reliable survey companies - and it's completely free with no strings - so do NOT pay to sign up!:

http://www.earn-extra-from-home.com/free



Articles - there are article websites such as http://www.helium.com which offer financial rewards for articles that rank well in their in-house competitions, and they also have a marketplace where companies offer money for articles on particular subjects. Also, webmaster forums could be good places to go as a webmaster may be offering to pay you to write some content for their site.



Affiliate marketing - there is a lot of information on the web about this - in fact, there's almost too much. I found it important to do a little research, make a decision, then stick with it and not get distracted.



By doing the research (which in effect you're doing now!), you minimise the risk of getting scammed and you should end up purchasing a product that delivers. There's a couple of products mentioned on this site which I know to be genuine but it would be important to pick a product that suits you and your aims:

http://www.earn-extra-from-home.com/top-



There's another really good product that I'd recommend, which requires zero investment (apart from the intial purchase price) and you can even get a sneak preview of it to see what you think:

http://www.earn-extra-from-home.com/potp

The program uses FREE METHODS and people have earned 6 figues in less than 2 years.





Of course, the above are just options I'm familiar with. There will be plenty of other ways you can work from home - maybe even as a virtual PA or something. But the best advice I can give is to do your best to make sure you don't get scammed. And quite often this means not spending any money up front - whether it is through registering with an agency or applying for data entry jobs etc.





Good luck!





PS There are also sites like Script Lance where people offer money for work - either computer stuff or article writing. Check it out here:

http://www.scriptlance.com/?ref=jqwebsit

No comments:

Post a Comment