Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Learnig to drive changed my life, what way did it change yours?

i am disabled and my life is so much better now i drive, i would like to heir how your life has been changed for the better.Learnig to drive changed my life, what way did it change yours?
God bless you. I am glad you got your wheels.



I have driven since I was 14 so it is second nature now and its like using your legs to walk and your hands to use the fork and knife to eat your food.



Driving makes me happy because I can travel to places and experience sounds and sights of nature.



When I was a new driver, it struck me that there is an enormous responsibility to be a driver. Thereafter I have learned to respect the motor vehicle, and the people who invented it, built it and are designing and researching for ways to make it even better.Learnig to drive changed my life, what way did it change yours?
I had an accident, hit my head, and got a concussion. But I feel it has done something for the better in my mind.



So life has become better.



Driving is fun, it makes you feel more free.

No comments:

Post a Comment