Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How to change your life? How to get inspired?

Hi



Im feeling down. Feels like I dont want to live but hey im not crazy who thinks about suicide!

I feel like I cant make friends... it bores me... I couldn't make a sense of humor...



I dont feel like studying! Im in college now and im afraid... I might lose my dreams... Im lazy

How do I make myself energetic?How to change your life? How to get inspired?
Change your habits. Your life is what it is because of an accumulation of habits that you might not be aware of. Make note of those habits and break them.



Write down your goals. Where do you want to be in 5 years? 10 years? What do you want to accomplish before you die? Make lists and timelines. Keep them close to you, and read them every day, preferably when you wake up.

Life is short. So, live it to the fullest! Enjoy all that it has to offer. Be adventurous. Explore, live on the edge a little and embrace new challenges.

Visit new places with your loved ones. Take the road less traveled. Keep a journal. Record your accomplishments as well as your delights. Take time to reflect on what has been previously written. Be an inspiration to yourself and others.



Maintain control. Be responsible for your actions and inaction. Be true to yourself. Maintain a personal code in the situation at hand. Find common ground. good luck.How to change your life? How to get inspired?
become love now and stay as man at love or keep waiting and pass away to become female to wed man to share as.
I constantly ask myself this question.

Quotes about life give me temporary relief from this feeling, however its only temporary and they really dont help that much.

Life often bores me too, although im only young and dont have a lot of freedom to do the things that would make me find an interest in life, and a want to keep living.

You say you might lose your dreams, i also often fear these, surround yourself with things that remind you of your dream, and of why you want to fullfill it.

Also, do everything that makes you happy. Be spontaneous!

Your attitude is a big big part of your life, if you feel like you cant make friends then your going to struggle making friends, just be yourself, and no matter how bad you believe your sense of humor is, you'll make friends that love you for who you are, and for who you arnt, because what you are not, makes you what you are.

How long have you been feeling like this for? Perhaps it is just a stage of your life, and you will soon find something or someone that makes you want to get up in the morning, spring out of bed and embrace life. But please I know its hard but try to put aside these feelings because as soon as you've found what you want in life, and your happy again, you''ll realise how much time you've wasted like this.

Everything will work itself out in time, just put things in perspective, im sure whatever situation your in, things could get so much worse.

Good luck my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment