Tuesday, May 31, 2011

If you could change lives with anyone, but you had to trade everything, would you? and who?

this question came to me at a low time in my life and it did alot for me, as bad as things where at the time, i decided i wouldn't want to make the trade with anyone. it's wierd how that question just popped in my head, kind of reinforces my faith...If you could change lives with anyone, but you had to trade everything, would you? and who?
Wouldn't change a thing, wouldn't trade a thing. What may seem like a 'dream' life is most probably riven with strife of some sort that I just don't want to deal with.



I'll keep my own miseries, thank you.If you could change lives with anyone, but you had to trade everything, would you? and who?
No...

But thank you for asking. My brain just started back up again. Great question...
faith has nothing to do with it. i still wouldnt trade my live for anyones. because at the end of the day, all you really have is your identity, and if you lose that, your lost
Yes, because I don't have a close family so trading them isn't that big a deal.
good question. I wouldnt trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment